Schedule Date:- Date to be announced
Venue:- Phenix Foundation, Prabhadevi (Dadar-W), Mumbai – 25
Fees :- Rs.
Number of Seats:-
For Enrollment Please contact:- 022-6900 0400 / 91-9594273444
Phenix Foundation has developed a strategic partnership to provide First Aid & Adult CPR training.
Phenix Foundation strongly recommends that all public and/or private places where large numbers of people gather, especially where those people are at high risk for heart attacks have trained CPR staff. This recommendation includes all fitness facilities. Knowing how to give CPR can increase your ability to respond and save lives.
- Phenix Foundation offers a 4 hour Heart saver First Aid with CPR to educate fitness professionals on how to respond to life-threatening emergencies.
The Heart saver First Aid with CPR provides the skills to effectively assess and maintain life from the critical minutes immediately following an emergency until the arrival of emergency medical services personnel. This course also provides complete health and safety training from First Aid & CPR.
- The training is conducted by an audiovisual method with the help of unique international , Indian and a special films made by Phenix Foundation, Which proved to be the best way of learning.
- The training program delivers an updated information with latest practical techniques.
- Enough time is spend on practical skills like bandaging, lifting And shifting patients, recovery position,basic assessments of a casualty and CPR (cardio pulmonary resuscitation). With Hands- On training practice on Mannikins, for learning CPR skills, the participants get lot of confidence and are highly motivated to save a life. CPR practical is mandatory to all the participants which is required to start in just 4 minutes, if the casualty is not breathing or having no pulse as in case of heart attacks, electric shock, or gas poisoning.
- For refresher course customized scenario cards with specific emergencies are given to the participants to enhance their practical skills.
- The courses are designed to fit in the working day. It gives you the full satisfaction and knowing your employees are safe as they are thou roughly trained to handle any emergency situation.
- Become a greater asset to your organization and clients by being able to respond and save lives.
- For better communication and understanding the subject the course material is available in three languages Hindi/ English/ Marathi
- At the end of training session all candidates are awarded certificates from Phenix Foundation
- All the Members are internationally qualified teachers.
- Enrollment fees collected by this course will be directly utilized for the Aid-of Cancer patient.
- This Course is valid for two year.
All fitness professionals and enthusiasts (managers, staff, clients, etc.) will be benefited from the hands-on skills learned in this small group-learning environment. Those in a fitness club or corporate wellness center who are assigned to respond to emergencies in the workplace or community will benefit, as well as those who want to learn First Aid & CPR skills. Some rescuers are required to take this course as part of their employer’s efforts to comply with regulations (e.g., corporate employees, security guards, airline personnel, lifeguards and other individuals who want or need first aid training).
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R) Training Program has been Successfully Completed
Donation for the School Fees
Books Distribution Program by Our Foundation
Drawing Competition held for the school children in the year 2008
Drawing Competition at Janata High School (Worli) held in the year 2007
Distributed Note Books From Our Foreign guest (Spain) at Orphan Age school / St.Paul Church School Parel in the year 2013